Wind power industry filter system Product Description Features Working Principle Component display Product display
The speed-increasing gearbox, one of the important components of wind turbines, operates under high stress and harsh environments, and the key components of its bearings and gears must be effectively lubricated and protected. Its lubricating oil must be equipped with the best high-efficiency filtration to ensure the normal and effective operation of the gearbox and fan.
The wind series filter elements developed and produced by our company have a complete range of models, which are suitable for most fan gear boxes currently in operation, and can replace the currently used imported filter elements. Exactly the same. It is manufactured under the guarantee of ISO9001/ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 management system, and the quality is trustworthy.INQUIRY
|Applications||wind power generation system|
1. The oil filter element of wind turbine gearbox adopts double-effect filter material with pleated structure, high-efficiency glass fiber filter material and stainless steel wire mesh filter material. During normal operation, the oil is filtered and purified through glass fiber filter material. When poor, filter and purify through stainless steel wire mesh filter material.
2. The filter element is equipped with a special differential pressure valve, which automatically switches the oil to pass through different filter materials under the set pressure difference to ensure that the filter element is not damaged under the high pressure difference.
3. High-efficiency glass fiber filter material consolidated by resin, high pollution-tolerant space and capacity, fixed pore structure, no filter material fibers migrate and fall off, and the polluted particles intercepted by filtration will not be unloaded due to pressure difference and flow fluctuation.
4. The glass fiber filter material has a variety of filtration precisions to choose from, and the interception and removal of polluting particles is fast and efficient.
5. The high-strength polyester support material and outer wrapping structure of the upstream and downstream of the filter element ensure the strength of the filter element and the stability of the filter area.
The filter in the wind power industry is a double-precision filter. When the pressure difference of the filter element is lower than 4bar, the bypass valve on the filter element is closed, and the lubricating oil is filtered through the 10um filter element. When the pressure difference of the filter element is greater than 4bar, the bypass valve on the filter element is opened, and the oil only passes through 50um of coarse filtration. In any case, unfiltered oil does not enter the lubricated parts of the gearbox. A differential pressure transmitter is installed on the filter. When the filter element is blocked and the pressure difference reaches 3bar, the differential pressure transmitter will send a signal to remind the filter element to be replaced. The top of the filter is equipped with an exhaust pipe, which can remove air bubbles in the system at any time to prevent air bubbles from causing damage to the gearbox.
Filter element for gearbox
Oil cleanliness: The initial grade of oil is ISO4406-19/17/14 (grade 8), and it can reach the grade of ISO4406-17/15/12 (grade 6) after filtration
Filtration accuracy: 10um, β10(c)>400 (fine filter element); 50um (safety filter element), (can be customized according to customer requirements)
Filtration efficiency: ≥ 99.75% Initial pressure drop: < 47KPa
Filter element replacement alarm differential pressure: 3.5bar Bypass valve opening pressure: 4bar
Pollution holding capacity ≥350g (under standard operating conditions and standard dust test conditions)
The filter is double-precision filtration. The filter element is composed of two parts: the fine filter element and the safety filter element. When the pressure difference of the filter element is lower than 4bar, the check valve on the filter element
The working medium enters the next actuator after being filtered by the 10um fine filter element. When the pressure difference of the filter element is greater than 4bar, the one-way valve on the filter element is opened, and the working medium is filtered through the 50um safety filter element. In any case, unfiltered oil does not enter the lubricated parts of the gearbox. A differential pressure transmitter is installed on the filter. When the filter element is blocked and the pressure difference reaches -3.5bar, the differential pressure transmitter will send a signal to remind the filter element to be replaced.
1. Strictly select the filter material, and test the filter material for filtration accuracy, dirt holding capacity, pressure drop, gram weight, structural integrity, etc., and test in strict accordance with international standards.
2. Carry out 100% bypass valve bypass test to prevent the bypass valve from being unable to be opened or bypassing at 0 pressure.
3. After the filter element is formed, perform a performance test to ensure that the filter element is 100% qualified.
4. The filter element has reached the international level, completely replacing imported filter elements such as HYDAC and PALL.
5. The filter element has been widely used in the wind power industry and has been well received by many customers.
Filter element for hydraulic station
Filtration precision:10μm,$10(c)>400 Filtration efficiency:≥ 99.75%
Filter element crushing pressure:≥ 20bar Working temperature:-20℃~120℃
Applicable fans:75OKW、1MW、1.5MW、2MW、3MW、5MW, etc Applicable pump station: Eaton, Parker, Inter Norman and other pump stations
Filter selection table for lubricating system
|serial number||original model||replacement brand||filtration accuracy||Lifeierte model|
Air dryer filter for gearbox
Filters, also called respirators, are key components to protect the quality of lubricating oils, and are widely used in gear boxes, oil storage tanks, transformers, hydraulic oil stations and other equipment. There is lubricating oil inside these devices. Due to thermal expansion and cold contraction, these devices cannot be sealed and must be connected to the atmosphere. The respirator is the medium that communicates with the atmosphere. Its dehumidification and dust removal design makes the air entering the device clean. And dry, effectively protect the quality of lubricating oil.
Air dry filter is a simple and reliable lubricant protection device, its housing is made of high-strength plastic, temperature resistance up to 100 degrees, two-way controllable airflow, multi-stage filtration process, oil mist capture, water vapor absorption, easy color indication Monitoring system, standard connection size, can also be easily connected through adapters, effectively protect the environment, and have excellent performance.
Filter selection table for lubricating system
|serial number||original model||alternative brand||Filtration accuracy||Operating temperature||dry dose||water absorption||filter area||Lifeierte model|
The role of lubrication and cooling systems
The lubrication of the gearbox is very important. Good lubrication can sufficiently protect the gears and other moving parts. The lubricating oil builds an oil film to form a non-contact rolling and sliding, which plays a lubricating role. At the same time, due to the machining accuracy and other reasons, it rotates to generate relative rolling friction and sliding friction, and generate a certain amount of heat. The high temperature will burn the gears and other moving parts, so the lubricating oil plays a role in lubricating on the one hand, and on the other hand. cooling effect.
Role of lubrication
1. Reduce friction and wear and reduce power loss;
2. Reduce working noise, reduce vibration and impact between gears;
3. Flush the dirt, especially the dirt between the tooth surfaces to reduce wear and tear;
4. Cooling, anti-rust, anti-corrosion.
System composition and performance characteristics
The system consists of three major units: power unit, filter unit and cooling unit;
Working temperature: 5°C~90°C;
Suitable for all kinds of gearbox lubricating oil;
The temperature control valve controls the direction of the lubricating oil according to the oil temperature, and the temperature control range is 45℃-~60℃ (can be customized according to customer requirements);
The system is equipped with overflow valve and pressure sensor to ensure the continuous and stable operation of the system under safe pressure;
Small vibration and low noise during system operation;
Scope of application: 1.5MW, 2MW, 3MW, 5MW and other wind power gearboxes (can be customized according to the technical parameters provided by customers).
Enter Your Email for an Instant 5% OFF Your First Order