Replacement Pall high-flow cartridges Product Description Equipment Performance Equipment Advantage Technical Parameter Product Display Customer Cases
Replacement Pall high-flow cartridges are made of deep fine polypropylene or glass fiber membrane as filter media, with a large diameter of 6 inches / 152mm, no center rod, unidirectional opening, and specially designed to flow the liquid from the inside to the outside, ensuring that all contaminant particles are trapped inside the cartridge. The ultra-high flow rate design allows for a significant reduction in the use of cartridges and filters for the same flow rate application, resulting in significant savings in equipment investment costs and labor costs.INQUIRY
|Applications||RO pre-filtration, seawater desalination pretreatment; power plant condensate filtration; biopharmaceutical industry API, solvent, water filtration, etc.|
|Filtration media||Water suspended matter, particulate matter, water dirt, bacteria and algae, rust, etc.|
1. The combination of surface filtration and deep filtration can significantly reduce the number of cartridges and significantly reduce the size of the supporting filter shell compared with ordinary cartridges.
2. The combination of surface filtration and deep filtration can significantly reduce the number of cartridges and significantly reduce the size of the supporting filter shell compared with ordinary cartridges.
3. The design of convenient handle significantly reduces the time of cartridge replacement and makes cartridge replacement simple and portable.
4.The overall polypropylene design and hot melt welding treatment effectively prevent the end cap from falling off and secondary pollution.
5. The design of sealed interface reduces the risk of bypass flow and ensures the sealing and reliability of filtration.
6. The folded design increases the filtering area and makes the pressure drop significantly lower than that of ordinary cartridge.
7. The design of large diameter increases the dirt holding capacity, prolongs the service life and reduces the production cost.
Large throughput cartridge; large dirt holding capacity; easy installation
Compact structure, easy to move, convenient maintenance, smooth operation.
Sealed interface design,Adopt rubber sealing ring.
Sealed interface design:
Safe and non-toxic, eliminating leakage.
Using excellent materials.
Using excellent materials:
The high-flow cartridge's external inlet and internal outlet construction allows for easy cartridge replacement while keeping contaminants trapped on the outside of the cartridge.
Ease of use of equipment.
Ease of use of equipment:
Multiple cartridges can be packed in the filter housing, allowing a wide range of flow rates to be used.
L series high flow water cartridge product selection instructions
|Series Standards||Cartridge length specification||Structure form||Filtration accuracy||Seals|
|L-Series||20--20”||N--Inner and outer skeleton||005--0.5μm||S--Silicone Rubber|
|60--60”||R--External winding tape||030--3μm||V--Viton|
Specification of replacement Pall high-flow water filter
|Filter Media||Polypropylene(PP), Glass Fiber|
|Length||20"(508mm), 40"(1016mm), 60"(1524mm)|
|Outside Diameter||6 inch (152mm)|
|Filtration Rating||1μm, 2μm, 3μm, 5μm, 10μm, 20μm, 40μm, 70μm, 100μm|
|Support/Drainage||Polypropylene (PP) Or without|
|End Cap Material||Glass fiber reinforced Polypropylene (PP)|
|Outside||Rigid Hard Cage, Belt,Stainless Steel(special)|
|Seal Material||EPDM, Buna-N, Viton|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||Pleated glass fiber:121°C Pleated PP: 82°C Melt Blown PP: 65°C|
|Maximum Differential Pressure||Pleated glass fiber:3.4 Bar at 121°CPleated PP: 3.4Bar at 82°CMelt Blown:1.03Bar at 65°C|
|Recommended Change out Differential Pressure||2.5Bar at 20°C|
|Replacement Pall Model|
Use: Security filter elementFlow rate: 20t/h
Application: RO security filter circulating water treatmentFlow rate: 20t/h
Use: Security filter circulating water treatmentFlow rate: 500m3/h
Leave a message
Need any help?
You can contact us in the following waysChat Now
P-all High Flow Filter
PARKER High Flow Filter
3M High Flow Filter
Pentair High Flow Filter
Enter Your Email for an Instant 5% OFF Your First Order